Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunday night supper club: Switzerland

Sammy Craker's crepes, powdered sugar and ligonberry Jam.  I think he might have mixed up his countries.  But it was a hit.

Chris and Jaime's cheese puffs.  Mmm

Radishes and cheese with a mustard vinaigrette from the Kingsleys.

Hogerty's lentils.

Another potato dish that I love.  Rosti from Andy Werth.  Andy:  please post the recipe.

Mary Beth and Pete made this, not sure of the name.  Macaroni noodles, with ground beef, cheese, and applesauce on the side.

Jennifer Erikson's tasty chocolate mouse with Pama.
This month's dinner was Swiss food because the tour ended in Switzerland on Sunday.  I like to also think it was for Fabian... I wasn't at this party very long so I only have a few pictures.  Not enough people pictures.  I also don't have a single recipe, so you all are responsible for adding your recipes in the comment section.  Thank you Chris and Jaime and Quinn for hosting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment